Introduction Audio What's New? Movie Clips Downloads Making Waves Interaction Writings Film Info Websites Historical Info Experiences Image Gallery Merchandise Artwork B2T Games Music Guestbook

Today in Titanic History - with Searching
Today in
Titanic History

Tuesday, October 22, 2024
1886 - 1st class survivor Mr George Achilles Harder was born to Victor Achilles Harder and Minnie Mehl Harder in New York City, New York, USA.

1974 - 2nd class survivor Mrs Antonine Marie Mallet died in Paris, France at the age of 86.

1888 - 3rd class passenger Mr Nils Martin Ödahl was born to Ola Öhdal and Hanna Nilsson.

1887 - 3rd class passenger Mr René Aimé Lievens was born in Heldergem, Belgium.

1926 - Able Seaman and survivor Mr William Henry Lionel Weller died in a shipwreck at the age of 44.

search other dates

Help B2T stay afloat!

Shop at Cafepress
Buy this on a t-shirt!
Buy this on a t-shirt!
Buy this on a t-shirt!
more Titanic designs




Rose Down Under: Chapter 8


Rated G
© 1999 Amanda @ titanicsrose@goplay.com
based on some characters
and situations originated by James Cameron

"Good morning sleepy head," Patrick commented cheerfully, obviously trying to overcome his emotions concerning the previous night.

"Wha???" Rose replied in a croaky voice from under the sheets of her bed.

"You must've been tired. You slept through all the birds. I thought they could wake every sleeping soul for miles around."

"What is the time??"

"6:30am," he replied.

"6:30!!!!!" Rose yelled, and threw a pillow at him. Patrick ducked and it slammed against the wall. "You gets up at 6:30am??" Rose moaned.

"Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise. Come on, it's a gorgeous day outside," Patrick walked to the window and drew the curtains aside. A wave of light spread across the room and Rose jumped up with a start.

"Can't anyone get any sleep around here?" Rose commented.

"Nup. Oh Rose, I have something I have been meaning to ask you --" Patrick began.

"Go ahead."

"Well, you see, I remembered you saying you were Mrs. Rose Dawson," Patrick looked to Rose, but she did not react, "Well, I was wondering where your husband was." Patrick finished and breathed in deeply to calm himself. he knew it may be personal, and she may not wish to discuss it, but it had been eating at the back of his mind for days. Where was her husband? Why had she just sailed halfway around the world? and Why had she been shivering in her sleep?

"I knew this would come one day. Where are you from? Who is your husband? Where is your husband? blah blah blah. You see, my husband, has recently," she paused, " passed away. Well, I have only been married for a short time, but what we had was, special. I haven't became used to being away from him yet." Rose turned away and stared thoughtfully out the window.

"How did he -- um?"

"Die? I don't want to talk about it. It brings back too many bad memories. Now please, leave me alone." Tears welled up in her eyes. Patrick walked out depressed, as Rose lay silently on her bed.






about back-to-titanic.com | contact us