Introduction Audio What's New? Movie Clips Downloads Making Waves Interaction Writings Film Info Websites Historical Info Experiences Image Gallery Merchandise Artwork B2T Games Music Guestbook

Today in Titanic History - with Searching
Today in
Titanic History

Tuesday, October 22, 2024
1886 - 1st class survivor Mr George Achilles Harder was born to Victor Achilles Harder and Minnie Mehl Harder in New York City, New York, USA.

1974 - 2nd class survivor Mrs Antonine Marie Mallet died in Paris, France at the age of 86.

1888 - 3rd class passenger Mr Nils Martin Ödahl was born to Ola Öhdal and Hanna Nilsson.

1887 - 3rd class passenger Mr René Aimé Lievens was born in Heldergem, Belgium.

1926 - Able Seaman and survivor Mr William Henry Lionel Weller died in a shipwreck at the age of 44.

search other dates

Help B2T stay afloat!

Shop at Cafepress
Buy this on a t-shirt!
Buy this on a t-shirt!
Buy this on a t-shirt!
more Titanic designs




A Love Never Fading: Chapter 8


Rated PG-13
© 1999 Isobel Christian @ ELIZAFAIR@aol.com
based on some characters
and situations originated by James Cameron

Rose awoke in the warm embrace of Jack, she smiled. For the first time since her fathers death she was truly happy to be alive and start the day. For a long moment she just stared at her beloved's face. She wanted to know every inch of him.

As the sun climbed higher into the morning sky Rose waited for Jack to awake. She didn't care how long the wait would take, she was perfectly content in his arms. His warm breath stroked her face with a tenderness unmatched by any others she had ever felt.

Jack began to stir. His eyes flickered open, and the first thing he saw set his soul flying. Rose lay inches away from his face. Her beautiful eyes studied him adoringly.

"Good morning" Rose said in a dream like whisper. Jack responded with grin before leaning in too kiss her. As the kiss broke, he stated."Now it is."

Rose sat up and rubbed her neck. It was terribly sore from sleeping on the bench. Jack quietly crawled up behind her and massaged her neck, shoulders, and back for her. Rose moaned, his hands felt so good on her. Those were the only hands that she ever wanted to touch her again. Once the cramp was gone Rose leaned back against Jacks chest. He slowly and sensually kissed her neck. He wanted her but he knew he would have to wait.

Before his passion became to much to handle Jack stopped."Are you hungry?" he asked. Neither one had really eaten in the past two days."Famished." Rose hadn't noticed it until know, but her stomach was groaning for something to eat.

Jack and Rose walked hand in hand to the common area of the CARPATHIA. They gladly excepted the same meal that the rest of the passengers were being offered. The soup and bread proved to be just what the two of them needed to be fully revived.

For the rest of the day Jack and Rose walked around deck again and again. They spoke of nothing and just thoroughly enjoyed each others company. As the sun was setting across the sea, alone they stood watching another day say farewell. Surrounded by nothing but tragedy Jack and Rose thought of how it could be possible to be happier then they were at that very moment.






about back-to-titanic.com | contact us