Introduction Audio What's New? Movie Clips Downloads Making Waves Interaction Writings Film Info Websites Historical Info Experiences Image Gallery Merchandise Artwork B2T Games Music Guestbook

Today in Titanic History - with Searching
Today in
Titanic History

Friday, October 18, 2024
1973 - 1st class survivor Miss Elsie Edith Bowerman died of a cerebral vascular accident (stroke) in Hailsham, Sussex, England, UK at the age of 83.

1959 - 1st class survivor Mrs Bertha Chambers died at the age of 80.

1909 - 2nd class passenger Mr Stephen Hold married Annie Margaret Hill, who was also on the Titanic, in St. Keverne Church, Cornwall, England, UK. They were in fact distant cousins as Annie’s grandmother and Stephen’s mother were sisters.

search other dates

Help B2T stay afloat!

Shop at Cafepress
Buy this on a t-shirt!
Buy this on a t-shirt!
Buy this on a t-shirt!
more Titanic designs




Short stories: The Princess of Amen-Ra


Rated G
© 1999 The Piersons @ pierson@triplet.net
based on some characters and situations originated by James Cameron

One day the Princess of Amen-Ra died, and she was buried in a fashionable mummy case. She died in ancient Egypt. Hundreds of thousands of years later, she was dug up and put up for auction. Four men bid, until finally one paid about fifteen thousand dollars for the mummy case and the remains of the Princess. Finally, tragic things began to happen and twenty people died and ten were injured that had to do with handling the mummy case as it was bought and the sold by many people. A man that had bought it, started to hear strange noises coming from the attic, where he had stored the mummy case. He called a psychic and upon her arrival, she was seized with fits. She asked where the evil spirit was and he told her the noises were from the attic. She told the man to sell the mummy case as fast as he could. But no museum would take it, for the stories of the mummy case had spread. Finally a dumb American bought it and had it put on the ship he would be traveling on, a White Star Line cruise ship, that was to leave on her maiden voyage. That ship was on her fourth day. It hit an iceberg and sank. The mummy case accompanied over fifteen hundred to their deaths, including her new master -- the ship was Titanic.






about back-to-titanic.com | contact us