Introduction Audio What's New? Movie Clips Downloads Making Waves Interaction Writings Film Info Websites Historical Info Experiences Image Gallery Merchandise Artwork B2T Games Music Guestbook

Today in Titanic History - with Searching
Today in
Titanic History

Friday, October 18, 2024
1973 - 1st class survivor Miss Elsie Edith Bowerman died of a cerebral vascular accident (stroke) in Hailsham, Sussex, England, UK at the age of 83.

1959 - 1st class survivor Mrs Bertha Chambers died at the age of 80.

1909 - 2nd class passenger Mr Stephen Hold married Annie Margaret Hill, who was also on the Titanic, in St. Keverne Church, Cornwall, England, UK. They were in fact distant cousins as Annie’s grandmother and Stephen’s mother were sisters.

search other dates

Help B2T stay afloat!

Shop at Cafepress
Buy this on a t-shirt!
Buy this on a t-shirt!
Buy this on a t-shirt!
more Titanic designs




Short stories: Why?


Rated PG
© 1999 Jackie A. Dynagrl14@aol.com
based on some characters and situations originated by James Cameron

All I wanted to do was pull you from that frigid water and hold you close and know that my warmth would bring you back to me all okay and well. I was so weak though. My heart was aching, I was dreaming of you. Jack, I was wishing for you, but nothing...nothing at all happened. Nothing, except a great sadness of a death.

Love? Lust? ...where did it all go? Why did it go away and not take me along? Maybe you heard me, Jack, up in heaven as I lay in that boat trying to dream and making the effort to wish. Jack, now I know you are gone...but how am I supposed to move on? Still now...if I close my eyes...I can feel your soft touch that once lay a place on my heart...remember Jack? Remember that time we spent together when passion opened it's doors to us, and how it let us have a true love of our own? Remember how you lay on my chest afterwards and nothing at all was going on..but the feeling of happiness and satisfaction that our love making all went okay.

Why Jack? Why? Saying your name, still today even hurts me...How am I to bring myself to love anyone like I love you? Ohhh Jack...I wish you were here to bring all the answers to my tired, lonely heart! My heart aches from that cold sea...the one that claimed you...My first, real, true, and forever love....






about back-to-titanic.com | contact us