Introduction Audio What's New? Movie Clips Downloads Making Waves Interaction Writings Film Info Websites Historical Info Experiences Image Gallery Merchandise Artwork B2T Games Music Guestbook

Today in Titanic History - with Searching
Today in
Titanic History

Tuesday, October 22, 2024
1886 - 1st class survivor Mr George Achilles Harder was born to Victor Achilles Harder and Minnie Mehl Harder in New York City, New York, USA.

1974 - 2nd class survivor Mrs Antonine Marie Mallet died in Paris, France at the age of 86.

1888 - 3rd class passenger Mr Nils Martin Ödahl was born to Ola Öhdal and Hanna Nilsson.

1887 - 3rd class passenger Mr René Aimé Lievens was born in Heldergem, Belgium.

1926 - Able Seaman and survivor Mr William Henry Lionel Weller died in a shipwreck at the age of 44.

search other dates

Help B2T stay afloat!

Shop at Cafepress
Buy this on a t-shirt!
Buy this on a t-shirt!
Buy this on a t-shirt!
more Titanic designs




Rose Down Under: Chapter 7


Rated G
© 1999 Amanda @ titanicsrose@goplay.com
based on some characters
and situations originated by James Cameron

Darkness weaved its way slowly through the overhanging trees. The last rays of sun slipped quietly behind the hills, and a beautiful shade of purple engulfed the sky.

They had arrived at Patrick's home. Rose stood warily in the open doorway, while Patrick packed his belongings away. Looking around the room, Rose noticed a few pictures of a younger Patrick, and a beautiful young girl. They were smiling happily in an overgrown garden.

Quietly, Rose walked towards another picture of them at the sea. The girl wore a flowing dress which seemed to be dancing in the breeze. He was standing beside her, watching her in the radiant sunlight.

"Who is this?" Rose indicated to the pictures.

Patrick looked up gloomily form a chair. Tears formed at the edges of his eyes as he walked across to join Rose.

"That was my wife. She died, about 3 years ago while we were swimming at that beach," he indicted by touching the frame's glass. "One minute she was there -- the next --" Patrick broke down into tears, and knelt on an elaborate rug.

"I'm so sorry," Rose stated. She could feel his pain. It reminded her deeply of Jack. How she mad loved him. His beautiful hands, his delicate but passionate kiss. Their short time together had not been enough. Why did he have to leave?

Suddenly the last ray of sun streamed strongly through the open window, illuminating the picture of Patrick and his wife on the beach. They too had been so happy, and were torn apart.

Rose knelt down slowly beside Patrick as he sobbed. She placed her arms around him and together they let their hearts pour out for the death of their loved ones.






about back-to-titanic.com | contact us